Garden Fun After School Club
March 6 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Watch your child’s confidence and creativity blossom as they get their hands dirty, experiment and play in the garden!
Through these hands-on sessions, guided by Montessori principles, children get a chance to:
- Plant mini gardens.
- Learn about the ecosystems and ecology.
- Grow an organic bond with nature.
- Cultivate skills such as patience, responsibility, problem-solving, independence and teamwork, through our child-centred approach.
- Learn how to make a positive environmental impact.
- Make nature art, get creative and express themselves in a screen-free space.
- Uncover the science behind sprouting seeds, wiggly worms, buzzing bees and more!
Sessions are bilingual so they’ll tacitly get to learn and improve their French language skills as a bonus!
Weather permitting, we will create life-long memories by grilling something over a small fire and enjoying a variety of forest school activities.
Sign up today and watch their green thumbs grow!